viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

My favourite grandparent

Her name is Maria. She was my sweet grandmother. She's dead. On March 25th of this year, she left us. She lived in Ollers with her husband. His name is Joan, a friendly person.
She was born in 1930, the same year as her husband Joan. They have 5 children. Their names are Carla, Carmen, Maria, Josep and Xavi, my dad. My grandmother didn't have pets, because she didn't like animals so much. I think that sometimes animals are so kind, but not always.

She was slim and very tall. She had long brown hair. Her hair was the most beautiful in Ollers. She said “we aren't many people in Ollers”. She liked to say that, jaja. And when she said that, I liked it.
Her personality was fantastic. She wasn't mean, she was so nice, cute, sensible...

She loved going running with me. I was her favourite granddaughter. She didn't have hobbies but she liked watching TV too, especially “¡Qué tiempo tan feliz!”.
I love her & I miss her so much, because she showed me the true meaning of life. She is always in my heart, with us. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario